Uninstall programs in Windows 10
Uninstalling unneeded software or programs is one of the most common but important tasks that all Windows users around the globe perform. If you are new to Windows 10, you may not know how to uninstall every app that is on your PC.
The old-school “Programs and Features” and “Control panel” menu that Windows 7 and XP users are used to still exists, but will not actually delete newer types of apps.Whether it is a desktop software, a Windows 8-style Modern app or a new universal app, there is one simple way to uninstall it.
Here is how to uninstall any software or program in Windows 10, even if you do not know what type of app it is.
1. Click on the“Start ” icon.
2. Click on “Settings”.
3. Click on “System” on the Settings menu.
4. Select “Apps & features” from the left pane. A list of all installed apps appears in the right pane.
5. Select an app you wish to uninstall.
6. Click on the “Uninstall” button that appears. If it is grayed out, this is a system app you cannot remove.
7. Click on the “Uninstall” pop-up button to confirm.